Hampton Jitney offers the finest transportation services
for groups of every size and type.
Try a day trip and tour to the scenic Mystic/Groton area of southern New England. Or tour beautiful nearby Montauk and Sag Harbor.
How about a weekend in a quaint, affordable Quebec City (see photo) or in Pennsylvania Dutch country?
Feast on a pre-show lunch at Tavern on the Green or Sardi's, then enjoy a Broadway matinee.
Visit the Bronx Zoo, or one of the many other fascinating places in the New York metropolitan area.
Or try something different:
From elegant to economical:
- A family reunion or birthday party on a Hampton Jitney "Ride to Nowhere".
- The Hampton Jitney "Mystery Tour" will pick up your group and take them on a scenic, fun tour-but only we (and your group leader) know where.
Hampton Jitney's fleet of motorcoaches is available for your group to charter. We offer a choice of vehicles and services designed to meet your transportation needs, all at competitive prices. Hampton Jitney offers charter customers two classes of travel service to choose from: First Class and Coach Class.
First Class service can provide any or all of the amenities listed below and also includes onboard attendant service. First Class charters are on wide-body, late model coaches, equipped with a lavatory, air conditioning, individual reading lights and seat adjustments. VCR equipped coaches are also available.
For school groups, civic organizations and others, Coach Class charters are an economical way to take advantage of the quality equipment and service offered by Hampton Jitney. You'll receive every Hampton Jitney service (except an onboard attendant and refreshments) and top quality equipment, at a lower price.
First Class Service Options:
- Beverage Service: Coffee, juice, water and soft drinks are available.
- Meal Service: danish or muffins through complete light meals for lunch or dinner on board.
- Light Snacks: Hampton Jitney can provide individually bagged snacks such as potato chips, pretzels, etc.
First Class trips include a Hampton Jitney attendant on board to serve refreshments and amenities. They will also assist the group leader and passengers, both while on board and during any tour events.